Search for the latest Aerospace Jobs
Search for the latest Defence Jobs
Search for the latest Security Jobs
Search for the latest Space Jobs
We are a highly successful and long established independent software supplier specialising in the aviation sector.
Our ongoing development and expansion means that we currently have a requirement for a skilled Project Manager to join our Team.
We are seeking a new Project Manager to…
· To manage and deliver on a portfolio of Customer Sites within agreed budget and timings.
· To Ensure the most efficient resources are used and that business interests are managed and satisfied.
· To oversee all aspects of project delivery in a highly collaborative and agile framework
· To provide on-going communication to ensure that progress is transparent and aligned to the quality and standards expected by the business, user and IT governance.
· To successfully implement at new customers, and to provide customers with expert knowledge and best practices tailored for the organisation.
· Perform system consulting and conduct business process analysis.
· Share expert knowledge with colleagues.
· Actively participate in the continuous development of the software
· Agree appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensure they are applied.
Our main requirements include:
· University Degree (preferred).
· Minimum 5 years of aviation industry experience.
· Project Management certification and/or experience.
· Strong Leadership Skills
· Proven track record in a Technical Environment
· Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes (including engineering, planning, supply chain) and their relevant regulations.
· Team work and communication skills.
· Willingness to travel. (note: much travel over extended periods is expected to provide services at our customers).
· Ability to plan and prioritise in a demanding environment.
· Fluent in English. (additional languages are an asset)
Training of our product and specific technical environment will be provided to the successful candidate.
Working a minimum 37.5 week. 8.30 – 5pm Monday to Friday